· 4 pepper
· ¾ cup orzo
· 1 cup (or a handful of grape tomatoes)
· ½ cup- 1 cup of black olives
· 2 tsp fennel
· 2 tablespoons of oregano
· 2 tsp red pepper flakes
· 1 tablespoon dill
· 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
· ½ cup of feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Sauté beef in some olive oil until brown. Then add in onion and garlic. Then half of all the spices. When all cooked through turn off the heat and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and olives and add to the meat and orzo.
- Then add the feta, the rest of the spices and tomato paste. Mix together well.
- Prep the peppers by cutting off the tops and scooping out ribs and seeds. If your peppers won’t stand up straight you can always cut a little bit off the bottom so they have a stable foundation.
- Set in a baking dish and fill the baking dish with a about a ½ inch of water so the peppers wont dry out.
- Bake about 30-40 mins.