The meat was good, it was juicy and tender pulled pork. The sauces that went along with it are very different than our usual thick bbq sauce of the north. It really is just a vinaigrette that helps cut threw the fattiness of the pork and brings a delightful zing into the mixture. Now the slaws were probably some of the best I've ever eaten. I do have a soft spot for slaws as well, but these were really good. The Eastern was my favorite, and I've never had anything like the Piedmont one. It was spicy and tasted like bbq. Both delicious. I felt the best way to eat the pork was on a slider bun topped with the sauce.
There website has helpful videos to show you exactly what you are getting.
- Easy to prepare
- Delicious slaws and sauces
- Love how they have each product with it's own style line
- Ship right to your door
- Website is informative and easy to use
- Can be a unique gift
- Little overpriced in my opinion for the amount you get
- Reheat time took a little longer than stated on the package
- Can only order in packages (as of now)
Kudos and Thanks to the NCBBQ Company for the samples and being a small local business that is filling empty tummies with authentic southern bbq nationwide.
|Piedmont (Lexington) Style|