Foodie Friends Friday! The Link Party is where members all link up and share recipes from their blogs :)
Just another version of awesome pizzaness!
Toppers: Chicken, Baby Arugula, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Tomato slices, Feta Cheese
First get your dough ready:
Oven should be the highest it can go- mine goes to 550 degrees F. Let it preheat, along with your pizza stone if you have one (and if you don't just use a pizza pan or baking sheet)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 2 large handfuls of baby arugula
- 1/2 pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- a fist sized piece of feta cheese, crumbled
- salt, pepper and red pepper flakes
- In a skillet saute the chicken breast and season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- When cooked through remove from skillet and reserve. Then add half an onion, half a pepper (I used green bell pepper) and garlic. Saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- When the dough is ready roll out and lay on your stone/pan. Then layer your sliced tomatoes, chicken, pepper onion mixture, arugula and then finally the cheese.
- Cook for about 12 minutes and always keep an eye on it- because sometimes it will cook faster or slower depending on crust thickness and oven temps.
- When it came out I drizzle with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and let cool a couple minutes then slice and serve!
Please check out my fellow Friday Foodie Friends…
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom
Robyn at Robyn’s View
Angie at A lil Country Sugar
Wayne at Passione Per Cucina
Sarah at Everything in the Kitchen Sink
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes
Marlys at This and That
Lois at Walking on Sunshine
Erika at Chef Picky Kid and Me
Lindsey at Family Food Finds
Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings
Skye at A Virtual Essence
Sheri at Homemade Served Here
Keira at Luscious Delights
Amber at Mama’s Blissful Bites
Rhiannon at Baked In The South
Brianne at For the Love of Food (and Eating!)
Pooja at Saffron N Appetite
Last Weeks Top 3 Voted Recipes
1. Spatulas on Parade for the Sock It To Me Cake
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A Recipe…and is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsership/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Please limit your link-ups to 3 per party
- Show some love and link back to my blog, Homemade Served Here and Foodie Friends Friday on the post of the recipe you are submitting. * for example: This recipe is featured on “Host Blog Link” and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky Party)
- Grab our button at http://foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and “like” us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
Have Fun and Thank You for Visiting!!